- Long Range Planning
- Project Management
- Review of Zoning Permit Applications
- Zoning & Property Maintenance Code Enforcement
- Review of Development Plans for the Planning Commission
- Administrative Support for the Planning Commission & Board of Zoning Appeals
- Preparing New Residential Information
- Economic Development
- Grant Writing
Boards and Commissions
The Village of Covington has two primary Boards related to Planning.
The Covington Planning Commission holds regularly scheduled monthly meetings at 7:00 P.M. the third Tuesday of each month.
The Covington Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) does not hold regular monthly meetings and only meets when the Planning Commission requires it to hear cases.