This project is being completed in the Spring / Summer of 2021 and includes multiple components.
Marias Building Project:
- Removed seven buildings that were dilapidated in downtown Covington.
- 26,000 square foot, three-story building adjacent to the current Marias Technology Building has been constructed in its place.
- Architecture of the building is in line with the age and style of the downtown.
- The second and third stories are being used as additional office space for Marias Technology, which has expanded its footprint in Covington.
- Boscoe’s Place, a full-service restaurant and bar will be located on the First Floor.
- Glacier View Coffee, which will serve Boston Stoker coffee and have local treats from Blackberry Bake Shop, will also be located on the first floor, and will have a drive-up window.
- The development will include two large parking areas for patrons for easy access to downtown businesses.
Dime Store Project:
- Saved the original building, which has two stories.
- First floor will include three tenant spaces, two of which have tenants already lined up – Pacific Coast Surf Styles, and Elias & Oliver Boutique.